Partner with MoezArt
We anticipate seeing enrollment return to pre-COVID levels over the course of this coming school year. With that in mind, we are reaching out to you to ask that you consider partnering with us as a new or renewed monthly donor. Remember that the tuition families pay only covers 75% of the costs for the education and production components of our youth programs. To keep tuition affordable, we rely on fundraisers and donations to cover the remaining 25%.
We ask you to prayerfully consider partnering with us in one of the following tax-deductible giving opportunities:
- Producer Level Donor– Donate $300 or more per month or a onetime gift of over $3,500
- Director Level Donor – Donate $100 to $299 per month or a onetime gift of over $1,500
- Stage Manager Level Donor – Donate $10 to $99 per month
- Stagehand Level Donor – Donate a onetime gift in any amount
There are two ways to make monthly donations:
1. Send payment or set up auto BillPay through your banking institution to MoezArt at our mailing address at 18631 North 19th Ave. Ste#158-209, Phoenix, AZ 85027-5800 (preferred method, no additional transactional costs to MoezArt).
2. Pay online.
Why partner with us?
- Supporting the local arts allows students like Benjamin and Mason to participate. Read about their story on our blog.
- Theatre improves academic performance in students, as compared to their non-theatre student counterparts. Studies indicate increased reading comprehension, greater verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills, higher scores on standardized testing, and increased skills and academic improvement among those with learning disabilities. Learn more.
- MoezArt Productions not only delivers a quality educational program, but we also proclaim the Gospel through the arts, equipping and strengthening countless young men and women to be the best they can be for Jesus Christ.
Would you like to leave a legacy in the MoezArt community?
Name MoezArt Productions as a beneficiary of a percentage of your estate or a specific dollar amount.